PLANT BASED ECO-CHIC
Stylish, practical, durable and extremely light
Each tote has its own unique leaf pattern on it
Ethically hand-crafted and made with Teak Leaf Leather
Vegan and Cruelty-Free
The Akira is not just any old pretty bag, it is a plastic-free and plant-based tote made of Teak Leaf leather!
With a classic tote outline use as a stylish all purpose bag for work or play, but know that it is made with sustainable materials which are also vegan and cruelty-free.
As well as being a perfect blend of nature and sophistication, it is also super light which makes all the difference if you are carrying those heavy items such as a laptop.
Comes in five colours - Natural, Brown, or Grey for earth toned colours, Red or Purple for that tasteful pop of colour
*Free Shipping for this item available*
- Classic tote style
- Rigid structure
- Practical top handle that can be worn as a shoulder strap
- Teak leaf fabric exterior (75% teak leaf)
- Cotton fabric inner lining
- 0% plastic in the bag materials
- Very lightweight
- Dimensions: 48cm x 28cm x 11cm / 18.89 x 11.02 x 4.33 inches
- Handcrafted in Thailand
- Made by GnL Accessories and Mr Teak
* Please note the photos are for reference only as each bag is hand made and will have its own unique leaf patterns on it*
About the Teak Leaf Material: The material is 75% Teak leaves. Teak leaves are dried, organised into a pattern and stuck onto a fabric backing. The glue used is nano latex (which comes from the rubber tree). So the 3 components together- leaves, fabric backing and glue - make up the leaf leather fabric!
We believe our products are some of the best in the world. To back this up, we provide all customers with a 30 day risk-free warranty.
We understand buying items online can sometimes be a daunting task and want you to feel certain that there is zero risk shopping at Spark Vegan.